Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
NOW HIRING FT/PT CAREGIVERS - WE'LL TRAIN YOU- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!!
SHIFTS AVAILABLE: 11:00PM-7:30AM and 3:00PM-11:30PM
BONUS AVAILABLE: Qualified applicants are eligible to receive $500 after 60 days and an additional $500 after 120 days of employment (must be in good standing to qualify)
SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL AVAILABLE- ASK OUR TEAM FOR DETAILS!!
Locust Grove - 4043 Irene Street, West Mifflin, PA 15122
Call (412) 461-7210 TODAY to learn more about joining our team!
Looking for a flexible schedule that will work around your school or family? Working as a Caregiver in our Senior Living community allows you to engage your passion for working with seniors and balance your school or home schedule.
Now Hiring Part-Time Servers!
Under the direction of the Dining Room Manager or Director, Food Service, this position is responsible for the quality of service delivery during meal service, compliance with special diets offered by the community, and for communicating with the management company on all appropriate matters.
Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts & request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day – all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before payday for just a small transaction fee.
Now Hiring FT/PT Med Techs - Experience Preferred
This position is responsible for carrying out the ADL services to residents in accordance with their service plan in a given community. These duties include providing medication management services, personal care for all residents, communicating with medical professionals and families about the needs of residents. All duties are performed under the direction of the Director, Health and Wellness while maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards.
BONUS AVAILABLE: Qualified applicants are eligible to receive $250 after 60 days and an additional $250 after 120 days of employment (must be in good standing to qualify)
Now Hiring FT/PT Housekeeper!
This position is responsible for housekeeping and laundry functions of a given managed community, including apartment and common area cleaning, laundry services, carpet care, and maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards and communicating with immediate supervisor on all pertinent matters of the community.